Tasks of the Central Services Department
- Supporting the completion of tasks by ensuring a work environment that meets the requirements. This includes flexible working hours, telecommuting and mobile working, the provision of an appropriate central infrastructure, information gathering and distribution.
- Maintaining the personal ability to work in connection with an appropriate management culture through occupational safety and health management
- Adequate training, personnel development, personnel management and qualified personnel recruitment
- Promotion of innovative solutions in all areas of the manifold and complex tasks of a technical-scientific authority as well as the simultaneous reliable execution of routine tasks and operation of an IT infrastructure designed for this purpose.
- Implementation of political decisions with regard to implementing the E-Government Act by 2020: This includes the electronic documentation and provision of the files of all BSH departments