Noise Mitigation Screen (IHC-NMS)
- pipe-in-pipe system (impedance difference)
- near-to-pile Noise Abatement System
- applications until 40 m and pile diameters of ≤ 8,0 m
several hundred offshore applications
Noise reduction is independent of:
- current (until 0.75 m/s)
water depth / bathymetry
- pile-sleeve integrated
- inclination measurement of the pile possible
- positioning tool integrated
- size and mass (logistics)
- soil couplings
applications in variable water depths?
Offshore-suitable Noise Abatement System.
Achieved noise reduction for the Sound Exposure Level (SEL resp. LE):